Gas fire extinguishing systems are suitable for the following fires:
1. Electrical fire;
2. Fire on solid surface;
3. Liquid fire;
4. A gas fire that can cut off the gas source before extinguishing the fire.
Note Except for cable tunnels (sandwiches, wells) and self-provided generator rooms, K-type and other types of hot aerosol prefabricated fire extinguishing systems shall not be used for other electrical fires.
Air-rest fire extinguishing systems are not suitable for the following fires:
1. Fires of oxidants such as nitrocellulose and sodium nitrate or chemicals containing oxidants;
2. Active metal fires such as potassium, magnesium, sodium, chin, zirconium, and uranium;
3. Fires of metal hydrides such as potassium hydride and sodium hydride;
4. Fires of self-decomposable chemical substances such as hydrogen peroxide and hydrazine;
5.Deep fire of combustible solid matter