1. Unlock the fire extinguishing device and start the control device. Remove the high-pressure power bottle and weigh it.
2. Check each temperature sensing element above the cooktop and adjust it.
3. Remove the atomizing nozzle above the cooktop and the smoke exhaust port for inspection and cleaning.
4. Replace the protective rubber cap of the atomizing nozzle.
5. Debug the automatic monitoring mechanism, and replace the fusible sheet starter with an analog temperature sensor. The control system should be sensitive and free of jamming to ensure the normal operation of the fire extinguishing device of the kitchen equipment.
6. Debug the manual starting device.
7. Replace aging parts.
8. The parts are reset after passing the inspection, and the fire extinguishing device of the kitchen equipment enters the normal working state.
9. Immediate maintenance: When a fault occurs and the owner's staff cannot be ruled out, the relevant personnel will be notified by telephone to go to maintenance.
10. Clean the kitchen fire extinguishing device .
1. In view of the characteristics of cooking oil, when the temperature reaches 360-366 ° C, the oil in the oil pan starts to ignite spontaneously, and the temperature reaches above 400 ° C in a short time.
2. When a fire occurs in the kitchen equipment, the huge heat generated by the burning flame causes the temperature sensor in the fume hood to rise to 183 ° C, and the mechanical control valve in the fire extinguishing device is opened.
3. The control valve strikes the needle through the diaphragm of the high-pressure gas cylinder and releases high-pressure nitrogen. The pressure reducing agent is used to pressurize the fire-extinguishing agent storage container. Chemical reaction forms a cover layer to isolate the air and extinguish the flame so that it does not re-ignite.
4. Two nozzles can extinguish the fire in the 11-meter flue at the same time.
5. At the same time of extinguishing the fire, the high-pressure nitrogen pushes the gas cylinder pull rod to pull the gas shut-off valve to cut off the gas, and the alarm is turned on through the micro switch, and the alarm is also issued.
6. After the fire extinguishing agent is sprayed, the water flow valve is automatically opened to spray water into the oil pan and the hood to cool it down.
7. The above tasks are performed simultaneously, and it only takes 3-8 seconds to complete the fire extinguishing.