1. Unlock the fire extinguishing device and start the control device. Remove the high-pressure power bottle and weigh it.
2. Check each temperature sensing element above the cooktop and adjust it.
3. Remove the atomizing nozzle above the cooktop and the smoke exhaust port for inspection and cleaning.
4. Replace the protective rubber cap of the atomizing nozzle.
5. Debug the automatic monitoring mechanism, and replace the fusible sheet starter with an analog temperature sensor. The control system should be sensitive and free of jamming to ensure the normal operation of the fire extinguishing device of the kitchen equipment.
6. Debug the manual starting device.
7. Replace aging parts.
8. The parts are reset after passing the inspection, and the fire extinguishing device of the kitchen equipment enters the normal working state.
9. Immediate maintenance: When a fault occurs and the owner's staff cannot be ruled out, the relevant personnel will be notified by telephone to go to maintenance.
10. Clean the kitchen fire extinguishing device .