1. Kitchen fire extinguishing devices are generally divided into two types: dry and wet. Dry fire extinguishing devices are generally filled with fine-grained dry powder fire extinguishing agents, and wet fire extinguishing devices are generally filled with water fire extinguishing agents.
2. The currently used wet fire extinguishing device, its working principle is to rely on a certain amount of fire extinguishing agent to contact the surface of high temperature edible oil, and a saponification reaction occurs. When a large amount of heat is absorbed, a foam covering layer is formed, thereby achieving the purpose of isolating oxygen and extinguishing fire. In order to prevent re-ignition of the oil pan, the device relies on spraying cooling water to reduce the oil temperature below the spontaneous ignition point of the oil.
(1) The temperature sensing device detects the fire signal and automatically starts the fire extinguishing system.
(2) Fire extinguishing equipment Spray the fire extinguishing agent on the smoke exhaust system and kitchen cooking equipment, at the same time, the linkage device will act, open the electric water flow valve, close the fuel valve, and issue an audible and visual alarm.
(3) After spraying the fire extinguishing agent, tap water is sprayed on the protected area through the medicine pipe to cool down.
(4) After the cooling water is sprayed for about two minutes, the device automatically turns off the cooling water.
When a fire is found, if the equipment cannot be started automatically, the fire extinguishing device can be started manually. Find the manual device, pull out the safety pin, pull the finger to pull the ring out and start the fire extinguishing system.
When a fire is found, such as automatic and manual failure to start the equipment normally, open the door of the fire extinguishing device, find the emergency start device, press the start handle as instructed, and start the fire extinguishing system to extinguish the fire.